Mail Room AssistantCompany:
ASA Recruitment Location:
Do you have recent administration experience along with being immediately available for work in Edinburgh?
ASA´s public sector client is looking for a Mail Room Assistant to carry out a variety of duties on an ongoing temporary contract.
The hours of work are 5am until 1pm Monday-Friday. Responsibilities:
- Open, sort and organise mail
- Prepare documents for scanning
- Ensure paperwork is sent to the correct location within the department
- Create copies of a wide range of documents
- Undertake a variety of administrative tasks using MS Office
- A current Basic Disclosure certificate
- Excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A positive attitude and the ability to work well in part of a team
- Recent experience of working in an administrative role
If you have the above experience and want to work in a fun environment, have a Basic Disclosure or would be willing to obtain one quickly, please apply by clicking the link below!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland´s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND
Other recent jobs in Edinburgh