EKES Belcan are working in partnership with our client, an international engineering consultancy operating across Oil & Gas, Marine & Nuclear, to recruit a highly experienced Project Manager. The Project manager will be responsible directly to the Director of Projects and will ensure all project processes and governance are adhered to throughout the lifecycle of a high volume of CAPEX projects.
The successful candidate will assist with the development and implementation of new governance processes while ensuring existing practises are carried out within the scope of the project. Other responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that sufficient control mechanisms and performance indicators are in place to measure performance
- Monitoring project performance through the project control mechanisms and proactively intervening to correct deviations
- Proactively manage Health and Safety
- Manage the day to day operational aspects of the project
- Act as the focal point with the internal and external customers, lead the multi-functional project team to meet the project objectives and deliverables
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly experienced Project Manager to begin the transition into an operation environment. The successful candidate will have a minimum of five years´ experience in a Project Management position. Other requirements of the role will include:
- Managing and setting high standards in Health & Safety, Quality
- Proven experience in managing CAPEX projects
- Highly analytical
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels from Board to shop floor
- A degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- Experience of the Marine, Oil & Gas or Renewable Energy industries would be highly advantageous
The successful candidate will be a professional Project Manager who demonstrates enthusiasm and is a passionate and energetic about their work. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful organisation and support it through a period of unprecedented growth on a permanent staff basis.
Other recent jobs in Edinburgh