Pertemps Network Group Location:
Our client who is based within a highly regarded public sector organization, have a temporary role for an Administration Assistant. This role attracts a pay rate of £9.17 per hour and is based in Glasgow City Centre. The hours of work are Mon - Thu, 8.30am to 5pm and Fri 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Applicants must have a current Basic Disclosure Scotland, Certificate dated within the last 12 months.
- Secretariat support including: booking rooms and catering
- Dealing with corresponding with Advisory Group members, and telephone enquiries from professionals and members of the public
- Taking notes at meetings and preparing minutes for approval
- Providing admin support updating and maintaining databases
- Providing support for events
- Updating the website and general web maintenance, including: uploading articles, regularly auditing the site and making necessary changes.
- Experience in minute-taking
- Database maintenance and general office administration.
- Organise and prioritise work.
- Good written and oral communication skills
Other recent jobs in Glasgow