Just Financial Group Ltd Location:
Just Financial Group Ltd is a highly reputable and highly regarded firm of Chartered Independent Financial Advisers that are seeking an experienced Paraplanner to join them within the Glasgow area.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to play an integral part in an ethical and well-respected IFA practice that recognises and rewards success and commitment.
- To provide full technical support to the Directors/Financial Planners
- After agreeing a strategy with the Adviser, you will be required to carry out in depth product research, investment fund analysis and the preparation of a full and comprehensive financial report for both individual and corporate clients
- Undertake in depth reviews of client portfolios and compile review reports
- Assist the Directors with the preparation of client meetings, emails, letters and paperwork as part of the advice process
- You will need to handle client queries and help service existing clients on a daily basis
- Comply with the firms internal Compliance procedures and Training & Competence requirements
- Previous industry experience as a Paraplanner with previous report writing experience within an IFA firm
- Can demonstrate a sound technical knowledge that can be applied to all areas of financial planning
- Is professional, ethical, technical and proactive in their approach to providing quality holistic advice
- Excellent written/verbal communication as well as organisation skills
- Ability to cope well in a busy working environment
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to work alongside a friendly team of dedicated individuals
- Has achieved or is working towards Diploma Level 4.
- Knowledge of Intelligent Office (Intelliflo/IO) would be a big advantage.
- Employed position
- Can accommodate Flexible working times
- Salary range £23k to £30k depending on experience
- Attractive benefits package including company pension, private medical cover, study support
If you would be interested in applying for this position please send an up to date CV detailing your skills and experience. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence and no personal details will be released.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
Other recent jobs in Glasgow