Architectural Technician / Architectural Manager / Housebuilder / Glasgow
Your new company
This housebuilder has had great success with their business over the last few years, and are now looking to expand their operations into different types of residential developments. They have a very modern office development that allows them to boast a tremendous working environment within a very close team that really does have a family feel to it.
Your new role
They are looking for an Architectural Technician / Architectural Manager to join their team who has the potential to progress in to Technical Manager . Technical Director role in the future. You will get to work directly with the current Technical Director, Commercial Director, Development Director and Managing Director from day one. Therefore the chance is there from day one for you to cement your place as a key part of this business.
The role will be primarily based around in house design of new house types, viability layouts, project managing sites and managing the external consultants. Before developing into a wider role where the opportunity will present itself for you to get involved with site acquisition, bespoke flatted developments and new house ranges not yet developed by the business.
What you´ll need to succeed
- You will need to be a qualified Architectural Technician/Technologist at HND or Degree level.
- Have experience working for a Housebuilder as an AT, or for an Architectural Practice in dealing with housebuilders technical work.
- You will need to have experience in running your own sites and dealing with the relevant queries
- A sound knowledge of the current and recent Technical Standards are essential together with knowledge of the NHBC regulations.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to function well within a team, both within the department and the wider business unit. (Team fit is very important to this company)
- Experience in designing new house types would be beneficial.
What you´ll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this business at a very exciting time. Joining now will give you a clear route to a Technical Manager position faster than you would achieve elsewhere.
You will get a competitive salary, car allowance, 25 days holiday + stats, private healthcare, pension and additional associated benefits.
What you need to do now
If you´re interested in this role, click ´apply now´ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn´t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.