Resourcing Group Location:
Negotiable dependant on experience
A leading international construction and property consultancy is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to strengthen their team in their Glasgow office. A specialist, contemporary practice, they deliver the full range of surveying and project management services to a number of sectors including conservation, education, health, defence, housing and commercial. Main Duties:
- Budget estimating.
- Preparation of tender documents.
- Cost reporting.
- Interim valuations and agreement of final accounts
- Preparation of monthly Cost Valuation Reports to pre-set deadlines.
- Carry out site visits to check measurements and identify variations.
- Maintain an awareness of the different building contracts in current use
The successful candidate will ideally have current or previous experience working in a consultancy environment, have experience in managing building contracts and possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Essential Requirements:
- Experience in Quantity Surveying role within build / civils sectors.
- Comfortable with working with minimum of supervision and ability to solve problems by acting on own initiative.
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent qualification, with three to four years post graduate experience.
- Full UK Driving License
- You must be able to provide a CV with recent References
To apply for this post, please send an up to date CV or contact Gregor Cruickshank on 0131 297 2100
We also have other opportunities available within the business including Project Managers, Site Mangers and Contract Managers. We would welcome discussions for any of these positions.
Why work with Resourcing Group?
- We provide opportunities nationwide - jobs where you want, when you need them
- Award winning candidate care
- Specialist consultants that are experts within their field
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- If you bring the expertise, Resourcing Group will provide the opportunities
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Other recent jobs in Glasgow