Accommodation Manager (full Time)Company:
Fortis Lettings and Management Location:
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual capable of managing a luxury student accommodation property, which falls under the national portfolio of Fortis Student Living.
Working with the Area Accommodation Manager, passionate members of staff will have day-to-day involvement with a wide range of tasks associated with managing a student property from operations & marketing to property management, it is a role requiring a wide variety of skills and a positive approach.
The successful candidate would be expected to manage the development to the required Company standards delivering the financial, lettings and operational targets set by the company.
- To achieve maximum occupancy in accordance with the companys financial objectives and KPIs.
- To be responsible for all financial recording, management and reporting as required by Head Office.
- Comply and assist with all financial procedures and debt recovery procedures.
- Produce a high standard of reports, ensuing all the required information is delivered in a timely, accurate and in the required format.
- Provide a high standard of customer service, communicating with external agencies where necessary.
- Maintain and develop excellent relations with our customers and partner Universities and their representatives.
- To be the Property Safety officer and comply with Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- To recruit, train, manage and monitor the hall team to ensure that they perform their duties to the required standards and follow company procedures.
- Market and let the hall to maximise the occupancy during the academic year and summer letting periods.
- Monitor and Manage the delivery of the maintenance to achieve the KPIs as laid out by the Company.
- Attend training made available to you and to take responsibility for your development and to assist in the training and development of the team.
- Managing and auditing staff to ensure they carry out their duties to an appropriate standard, in line with HR procedures, and to carry out disciplinary/grievance procedures with the support of HR and Management.
- Appreciate and understand the flexibility required when business levels peak and trough and deliver the best possible service. Due to the nature of the role, it may on occasions be necessary to work unsociable hours, including weekends, especially during the student arrivals and departure periods.
- To promote and contribute to the Company culture.
- Any other tasks deemed necessary by a Senior Manager.
- Enthusiastic Individual
- Customer Service Experience
- Sales & Marketing Experience
- Experience of Student Life
- Computer Literate
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good Organisational and Time Management Skills
- Good Administrative Skills
- Managerial Skills
- Property Management Experience
- Health and Safety Qualification or Equivalent
- Independent Worker
- Goal Orientated Individual
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
Other recent jobs in Glasgow