Process Improvement Assistant ManagerCompany:
Lusona Consultancy Location:
This is a newly created role to join the expanding Process Improvement team within this Big 4 firm of Chartered Accountants. You will work in one of the firms strategic growth initiatives which provides a virtual technology-enabled cloud accounting service to SME businesses.
This is a mixed role of delivery and client facing, improving operational processes and managing processes. Strong stakeholder management and organisation skills are needed to manage competing workloads, influence change and implement projects.
Reporting to Senior Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Set up project documentation for projects and monitor against agreed client milestones
- Identify and assist with implementation of process improvements
- Develop material to implement projects such as training guides, client comms and process controls.
- Educate the technical accounting team on process changes and monitor the effectiveness of these.
- Central point of contact on projects to continue to monitor and implement projects.
- Manage project lifecycle through design, build, implement and control.
- Identify future process opportunities and develop standard ways of working
- Manage a portfolio of clients to deliver accounting products.
- Develop and manage the production of Management information across key process metrics
Coming from a services background, you will have project/change delivery experience working in a large operational environment. You will understand process lifecycles, gathering and interpreting data to demonstrate process performance. Experience working within a Finance environment is advantageous but not essential. The role requires an enquiring mind, a high level of drive and enthusiasm and the ability to communicate with impact in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear.
Salary £competitive + Benefits. For further information contact Stuart Ringland on (0141) 530 4333 or email email@example.com
Other recent jobs in Glasgow