Resource Direct Recruitment Ltd Location:
Helpdesk Operator - Fantastic Salary - Shift´s involved including shift allowance.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- To deliver a professional helpdesk service to all users.
- To build relationships with site maintenance teams to effect completion of works within SLA’s
- To identify and highlight tasks where extensions of time are required to avoid financial penalty
- To gain and share knowledge with colleagues and increase understanding of key deliverables of contracts
- To build relationships and liaise with sub-contractors to effect completion of works within SLA’s
- To provide accurate, timely information and reports to site maintenance teams, clients and other key personnel as required
- To grow business reputation and longer term business opportunities through effective client relationship management and customer service excellence
- To engage in all systems and procedures required for the effective delivery of contracts
- To escalate trends and issues across all helpdesk and admin activities, and as specified, to the Helpdesk Supervisor to aid the improvement of efficiencies and profitability within contracts
- To manage the relationship between completed works and goods received and the timely receipting of purchase orders
- To resolve invoice queries in a timely manner
- To provide comprehensive admin support in agreed formats to the contracts
- To liaise with all departments to ensure the effective delivery of all aspects of contracts
- To ensure all messages, telephone, email, other, are recorded and communicated accurately and in a timely manner
- To ensure all project-related documents are filed correctly in hard-copy and electronic filing system as appropriate
- To provide hospitality to management and visitors as required and as appropriate
- To process incoming and outgoing mail in a timely manner
- To highlight and undertake training required to fulfil role and meet business KPIs
- To undertake additional duties, where required, to meet business development needs
- Proven experience in a professional customer services environment.
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and team-working skills.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast moving and challenging environment.
- Excellent PC skills to include Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills including a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of Helpdesk Module or other CAFM System. (Preferred but not essential).
- Clear understanding of Helpdesk systems. (Preferred but not essential).
- Disclosure Scotland (or equivalent) at Basic level. (We will fund at verbal offer stage).
Other recent jobs in Glasgow