Chemco International Location:
A leader in innovative technology, Chemco International design and manufacture the most advanced specialty coatings available in the protective and marine coatings industry. We currently have offices in the UK, Singapore and Australia and an experienced network of distributors worldwide.
We are seeking an experienced Marine Sales Representative to develop existing customer relationships and sales, whilst also generating new business in the marine coatings industry.
- Deliver company sales targets
- Report to Marine Sales Manager
- Manage existing business relationships and generate new leads
- Have a direct influence in the company’s growth in the UK and Worldwide market
- Build a network and develop close relationships with key influencers
- Manage entire sales process from lead generation to closing
- Accurate monthly forecasts to be submitted to management
- Work closely with the marketing department, providing feedback and market knowledge
- Must have a minimum of 2 - 3 years’ experience working in the marine industry
- Proven sales track record, almost certainly within the marine coatings industry
- Pro-active self-motivator who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Excellent people development and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects and customers
To be considered for the Marine Sales role, please hit ‘Apply’ below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Other recent jobs in Glasgow