A new full time and permanent position has become available for an experienced CCTV Control Room Operator/Security Officer for our security control room located in Hull.
The CCTV Control Room is a very important part of our business. The supervisors who manage the Control Room are all experienced and reliable individuals and we are looking for the perfect candidate to join and flourish in this exciting role.
The role involves managing and co-ordinating the Security Officers on duty, Mobile Patrol Officers and be a focal point of the company in regards to dealing with customers, clients and the general public.
The ideal candidate must be someone who is organised, calm and proactive along with being able to follow policies, instructions and guidelines in order to ensure all tasks are actioned appropriately.
We do however actively seek someone who is keen to bring their own ideas, solutions and creative freedom in order to improve and assist in the role.
The duties will involve working 12 hour shifts on days or nights and will be based on a rotating shift pattern. The rotating shift pattern is designed in order to give the new candidate the experience in working on days and nights in order to expand your knowledge. However there is the option to tailor the duties depending on the right candidate.
The Control Room position will be in conjunction with working on other sites also in the Hull area that we have and the Control Room will supplement the hours that you work.
The main duties include but are not limited to: -
* Camera monitoring and detection of issues/incidents
* Controlling access and egress
* Liaising with clients and customers as well as other authorities including the Police and Fire Brigade.
* Monitoring Security Officers welfare via computer programme systems.
* Supplying information and assistance for all of our Officers on sites.
* Downloading reports and data.
* Rostering Officers for Duties.
* Responding to alarms and disturbances.
* Setting up new Assignment Instructions.
* Issuing Uniform to Officers.
* Logging of all information.
* Completing all paperwork accurately.
* Working alongside our Technical Managers to ensure issues are dealt with professionally.
* Accurately reporting and relaying important information to clients and Management.
The candidate must be familiar with the operation of CCTV Systems as well as the use of other Computer systems.
The candidate must also have experience in dealing with emergency situations and adopt a calm and proactive nature in dealing with issues.
An offer of employment can unfortunately not be considered if the candidate does not possess a valid SIA CCTV Operatives Licence and an SIA Security Licence.
We offer full training, uniform and the support in order to for the right candidate to succeed in this challenging, yet rewarding position.
The position is one we are looking at filling quickly, so we ask that when you apply, you take this into consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.85 /hour
Required licences or certifications: