Vending Service EngineerCompany:
Pure Foods Systems ( Vending) Location:
We currently have an opportunity for a Vending Service Engineer to join our team. You would be predominately based in our warehouse in Redhill. The candidate should be a self-starter and be able to demonstrate high level of resilience.
You need to be proactive, dedicated and have the ability to work to a schedule with minimum supervision. Within your day to day work, you will be responsible for working to a schedule to complete refurbishments of vending machines.
- Order parts when necessary and fit and replace
- Operate test equipment when requested after training
- Inspect, repair and assemble machines using basic power tools and the like and always conforming with health and safety standards;
- Diagnosing problems and faults with machines
- Restoring and repairing problems with machines
- Maintaining and testing machines ready to go out to customers
- Keep the work place tidy and clean always
- Provide assistant to engineers as and when requested
- Ensure all shipments and deliveries documentations are kept in order
- Ensure proper handling of engineering materials
- Assist in the process of stock keeping and management;
- Have good communication skills
- Good organisational skills and time management. Inventory control and data entry skills.
- Excellent team player.
You will have previous experience as a service engineer, workshop engineer, field service engineer, tool fitter, plant engineer, or plant fitter.
£24,000 - £26,000 + Progression + Training + Pension + 20 Days Holiday
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year
Other recent jobs in Hull