Hlta - HullCompany:
Tradewind Recruitment Location:
Kingston upon Hull
HLTA - Hull
A high performing Primary school in Hull is looking for a HLTA to join their team at the end of February 2018. The role will involve supporting the teacher with the planning and preparation of lessons along with class cover in KS2.
The school is looking for an experienced HLTA who is confident in following set planning and covering a KS2 class.
- The Head Teacher is friendly and is supported by a great team of Teachers and Teaching Assistants who welcome new members to the team.
- The children can be challenging but are very enthusiastic and energetic with a real passion for learning and having fun while doing so.
- There are high numbers of EAL and SEN in this school
- This is a full-time position and will be until at least the end of the summer term.
- Due to the level of experience needed for this role only candidates with HLTA status or above will be considered for the job.
- Strong behaviour management is also required as the role involves covering whole lessons.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that´s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Job Reference: LR120218KS2HLTA_1518438430
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 2018-02-12
- Location: Hull ,Hull
- Job Status: FullTime
- Closing Date: 2018-03-12
- Tradewind Recruitment
Apply Contact Us
Other recent jobs in Hull