Quattro Recruitment Location:
Kingston upon Hull
We are currently looking to recruit a Trainee Account Coordinator to join our friendly and professional team based in Preston, East Riding of Yorkshire. We are looking for an individual with excellent time management and organisational skills, with a good level of computer literacy and the ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative. Applicants for this role should be fully flexible with working hours, demonstrate enthusiastic and helpful personality at all times and be excellent with paperwork and administration. No previous experience required as full training will be provided. Responsibilities:
- Managing day to day bookings, assignments and labour co-ordination.
- Building and maintaining relationship with the client
- Assistance with managing various on-site contracts
- Delivering inductions
- Make sure all paperwork is up to date
- Out of hours call duties
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Multilingual skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Organising and planning skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident when communicating with others
- PC Literate
- Highly organised
- Current full driving license, own transport
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join an already well established and successful team. Previous experience is not essential, but a hardworking and customer focused attitude is a must.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer .
Other recent jobs in Hull