P/t Warehouse Operative 17:30-23:00Company:
Heron Foods Location:
Kingston upon Hull
This is is a fantastic opportunity to work for a local leading food retailer. We are currently recruiting for part time (16 hours per week) warehouse operatives at our Store Support Centre based at Melton.
- Pick orders and load cages ready for store deliveries in an accurate and efficient manner, this could be based in the Freezer section, chiller or the dry store.
- You could be potentially working in conditions of -25 in the Freezer section, for this will have the correct PPE to work in this climate
- Manage your time effectively in order to achieve the pick figure targets and job standards set out by Warehouse Supervisor/Manager.
- Maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards.
- Keep work area clean and tidy.
- Comply with and observe Company rules, policies and procedures at all times and reporting any witnessed breach.
- Demonstrating Company values & commitment towards upholding the Heron’s professional image.
- Complying with all Health & Safety responsibilities in line with Company policies and procedures.
Upholding employee and organisational confidentiality in line with Data Protection Act and other contractual obligations.
Essential skills or experience:
- Warehouse / Distribution experience
- Experience of using machinery
- Cleaning maintenance
- Health and safety exposure
- Experience of working within a manual role
Other recent jobs in Hull