Key Stage 2 Teacher - Hull
Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher of Key Stage 2 looking for a new role from March 2018?
Do you have a passion for developing and inspiring pupils ready for their next steps in Education?
This warm and friendly primary school in Hull is looking for a KS2 specialist to join them on a full time basis from March, to cover a Maternity leave. This school is just outside the city centre, and has a very good reputation in the local area. This school has a forward thinking and welcoming leadership team who are always looking to develop and move forward. When children leave this school, the staff want them to have a love of learning which will stay with them throughout their life
The school is looking for someone who:
- Has recent experience in teaching the national curriculum to a Key stage 2 class
- Is energetic and can motivate a lively group of pupils through fun and engaging lessons
- Has high expectations of their pupils and encourages them to aim high
- Is happy to become involved with the full life of the school
This school will offer you:
- The opportunity to work with a supportive leadership team who would provide ongoing professional development opportunities
- A happy and friendly environment and warm and welcoming staff
- The potential opportunity to become a permanent member of the school in 2018
We are a supportive agency and we offer competitive rates of pay, so if you are looking for your next role then please don´t hesitate to contact Louise in the Hull office today.
TRADEWIND RECRUITMENT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
Tradewind Recruitment is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries. Our clients include primary schools and secondary schools in London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Last year we found work for over 3,500 teacher and support staff and with top rates of pay for teachers and support staff, Tradewind should be your only point of call when looking for a new role.
Working for Tradewind holds many benefits whilst finding you your ideal next position. These include:
- Access to over 3,000 vacancies each year
- Top rates of pay
- Free CPD
- Free Resource Centres
- Referral Bonuses
- Guaranteed Pay Schemes
- Online Portal
- Free social and networking events
´No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.´
- Job Reference: LR261217KS2_1518448621
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 2018-02-12
- Location: Hull ,Hull
- Job Status: FullTime
- Closing Date: 2018-03-12
- Tradewind Recruitment
Apply Contact Us