Alm Data And Systems AnalystCompany:
Yorkshire Building Society Location:
We have an exciting opportunity within our asset and liability department on a contract basis, based at our Leeds City Centre offices. You will contribute to the development and management of the Groups Asset and Liability Risk Management processes, covering market risk, balance sheet management, modelling and liquidity risk as appropriate / required.
What you´ll be doing
The Knowledge & Skills you´ll have:
- Responsible for the design, development and documentation of departmental Extract Transform and Load (ETL) processes in parallel to the departments model development programme.
- Providing subject matter expertise on data management and systems processing to the wider ALM department.
- Supporting an enterprise wide data related data infrastructure project.
- Fulfilling departmental compliance supporting enterprise wide data governance framework and policy requirements.
- Contributing towards the development, implementation and maintenance of risk management information systems across market risk, liquidity risk and balance sheet management disciplines.
- Providing financial modelling expertise within the ALM function to support ad hoc analyses and projects arising within the Group.
- Challenging the objectives and activities of the asset and liability risk management processes to aid continual improvement.
- Providing ad hoc assistance to the ALM management team as required.
- Strong Numerical / Analytical Skills
- Strong SQL skills
- ETL Development Experience (using SSIS ) developer
- Experience in Cubes (using SSAS )
- Data warehousing principles experience
- Advanced knowledge of Liquidity / Market Risk/Balance sheet management including industry techniques and best practice.
- Knowledge of ALM systems (ALM5/FOCUS or similar)
Yorkshire Building Society Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Other recent jobs in Leeds