Account Executive UK
The Account Executive will have ownership of all elements of bookings growth in the territory. This includes discovering and developing new opportunities, managing pipeline, executing account strategies, and managing customer expansion. The AE must be quota-driven, and will represent Rubrik within the region while working with Systems Engineers, Sales Development, Channel Development and Rubrik Partners to exceed sales objectives. This position will manage all aspects of the sales process and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a history of sales excellence through impressive pipeline growth, outbound prospecting, ruthless qualification, innovation and consistent hard work. Experience selling enterprise software into the datacenter is required.
If youre ready to be part of a sales team that Forbes included on its 2016 list of Next Billion Dollar Startups and is the unequivocal change agent in cloud data management, then this is the way to go. Position Deliverables:
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Develop and manage sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process
- Identify and close new opportunities for growth working with a mix of mid-enterprise and Fortune 500 accounts
- Present Rubrik, Inc. solutions within complex data center design environments
- Co-sell and strategize with partners, distributors and VARs to enable rapid growth
- Provide Rubrik, Inc. management with feedback about the local market opportunity and identification of new business opportunities and channel partnerships
- 5-10 years of successful sales experience in technology (software or data center)
- Tenure in territory strong rolodex of customers, channels and tech partners
- Driven need for success ie (sports background, chip on shoulder, some mission that cannot fail, monetary needs, desire to climb)
- Proven Hunter high NEW logo attainment, strategic methodology and passionate about selling
- A Closer - consistent over-achievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Entrepreneurial - willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, get it done attitude
- Smart, adaptable and open-minded
- Bachelors degree required or equivalent experience
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.