Business Administration ApprenticeCompany:
Beacon Recruitment & Placement Services Ltd Location:
City and Borough of Leeds
Fantastic career opportunity for an enthusiastic, committed candidate to join a growing company. Redefined Group are looking to recruit a hard working confident Business Administration Apprentice. Duties Include:
- General Admin Duties
- Organisation of office, filing, admin for current and upcoming projects.
- Data Gathering - Gathering new data and organising current data for telephone staff in a systematic way and presenting this to the line manager.
- Social Media - Dealing with social media scheduling, Content and ideas across all social media platforms.
- Marketing Streams - Looking at designing offers, gathering info for blogs, leaflet design, email marketing platforms to work from and adapt to.
- Answering the telephone.
- Organisation of all projects and live jobs so this is visual across the office for staff to view.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Keen learner.
- Good telephone manner.
- Personal qualities
- The successful candidates must be a good team player.
- To be organised and pleasant.
- Willing to learn and improve.
GCSE A to C in Maths and English or equivalent qualification
Other recent jobs in Leeds