Cco Advisor & ControllerCompany:
ERS Medical Limited Location:
Main Purpose of the Job
1. To provide effective communication to both crews, hospitals and patients.
2. To provide the most appropriate and cost effective transport possible whilst meeting the contractual obligations.
3. To assist in the adherence of Hospital Trust and Company service level agreements and patient/hospital charter standards are applied as appropriate
4. To monitor the performance of operational, control and liaison staff in order to provide an efficient and quality led service
1. Working within a contact centre, the post holder will provide a friendly, efficient and patient and health care professional focused booking service for non-emergency and urgent patient transport, with specific priorty to the contract you are dedicated to in hours dependant on shift. They should apply flexibly eligibility criteria and log when the callr has not met this against the correct contract
2. Take control and handover from dispatch at contract defined times and manage the efficient dispatch of all contracts. Ensuring maximum capacity of vehciles is utlised and ensure non/minimal use of taxis and where this is necessary log this in the correct place for future reference and logic.
3. The CCT PTS controller is the first point of contact that customers and patients have with ERS Medical over the telephone.
4. As a member of the Support Centre Team, the CCT PTS Controller will take bookings and deal with enquiries and act as the main contact point for Patient Transport Service users and other stakeholders.
5. The CCT PTS Controller will be required on a rotational basis to manage all manual dispatch not auto planned in Logis and manage and effectively deal with all conflict in auto planning to ensure all journeys met required performance targets
6. The CCT PTS Controller will manage all performance KPIs by contract, and work with the CCT Manager to identify areas requiring attention to ensure all targets are met or exceeded using the tools provided within Mediworks.
7. Manage email inboxes for booking and email@example.com and ensure all are responded and managed in a timely manner.
1. Log and categorise effecitvely all incidents and complaints using the correct tools for the level of issue arising.
2. Enter Ambulance survey results in a timely manner to correct monthly spreadsheet
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for tasking appropriate resources to meet patient and contractual obligations in addition to established performance targets.
2. Take bookings from patients, hospitals and GPs as appropriate. Use the phonetic alphabet to confirm details and ensure correct and accurate capture of data.
3. Ensure appropriate liaison with other agencies such as GPs, Nursing Homes.
4. To operate telephone, fax and computer of similar apparatus efficiently.
5. To receive in an accurate, effective and polite manner, requests for patients transport and queries regarding ambulance journeys, ensuring compliance with relevant service procedures and standing orders.
6. Ensure risk management is applied to all journeys to ensure the safety of the crew and patients, especially on specialist transfers which require specifically qualified crew and vehicles.
7. Adding new accounts to the system as and when required.
8. Provide information on prices for adhoc journeys to clinics, GPs surgeries, out of area journeys and private individuals, ensuring confirmation is gained from the bill payer prior to confirmation of the booking.
9. Deal promptly, professionally and efficiently with all telephone calls received taking appropriate action on own initiative where required.
10. Collate patient onboard surveys for both PTS and Emergency work.
11. Carry out general administrative duties as directed.
12. To relay relevant information to hospital or caller.
13. Have a good working knowledge of the vehicle tracking system and Patient Transport Software (Mediworks) following induction training.
14. Display a high level of Customer Care when dealing with hospitals, patients and relatives.
15. Ensure compliance with patient care and safety protocols and guidelines.
16. Deal promptly, professionally and efficiently with all telephone calls received taking appropriate action on own initiative where required.
18. Have been checked and have passed an basic CRB check.
19. Have completed as a minimum all mandatory CFH IG training and referesher training as required.
20. Ensure own compliance with the businesss policies, procedures, protocols, standing orders (SOs), standing financial instructions (SFIs) and current legislation.
21. Ensure own compliance with current Health & Safety legislation and identify, make safe and/or report areas of risk, and promote/implement safe working practices.
22. Ensure incidents and near misses are reported in a timely and accurate manner, in accordance with the businesss risk management procedures.
23. Manage all safeguarding referrals
24. Manage all email inboxes and general enquires for ERS Medical.
Other recent jobs in Leeds