Senior Customer Success ManagerCompany:
Arbor Education Partners Location:
Were people on a mission to help schools use data more effectively to save teachers time and improve student outcomes. At the moment data is more of a burden than a benefit to teachers. Schools are increasingly required to store vast amounts of information on attendance, behaviour and assessment, which takes teachers hours and hours a week to input and often isnt used effectively to improve student performance.
Weve built a great system that improves the input, analysis and communication of school information, saving teachers days of precious time and allowing them to target student interventions more effectively to improve the outcomes of hundreds of thousands of children. Imagine taking the register on your iPad, then having the system instantly text all parents whose child was not in school asking them to confirm their absence by texting the school back. Easy! Next, imagine that the system knows how serious an absence is by comparing it to the past 10 years of each students attendance, and shows teachers whether this drop is unusual for that particular child in order to recommend an intervention before that child drops out.
Since our launch four years ago, weve raised venture capital from top-tier, socially-minded investors, expanded to 90 people in three countries, and are now working with thousands of schools, helping them to improve outcomes for tens of thousands of students. We care about our social goals as much as our business targets and want to make a lasting, positive impact across the education sector. Were looking for passionate, curious, ambitious people who share our ethos and want to make an impact at scale.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing team and to be in a role where you can make a real difference. The Senior Customer Success Manager will be responsible for the following:
- To support the Customer Success Manager for the onboarding of all new schools within your team.
- Maintain multi-layered relationships with your schools and the rest of your teams schools.
- To identify where customers may be at risk and support the Customer Success Manager to produce clear mitigation plans when needed and act as an escalation point if needed.
- To provide excellent second line support for your schools via incoming calls and emails.
- Work closely with all relevant departments ensuring all necessary relationships are maintained, allowing free communication of ideas and information that may affect our customers.
- Maintain and keep up to date your Zendesk and CRM and track your teams.
- Work within company SLAs and adhere to ticketing best practice.
- Provider cover for the team when needed.
- Consistently represent and work in line with company values.
- Be a leader and exemplify the willingness to go the extra mile to delight our customers.
- Line manage Customer Success Managers by delivering monthly 1-1s, performance management reviews and be responsible for performance of team members.
- Lead all initial interviews for new Customer Success Managers.
- Contribute to team planning
- The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the national educational landscape with a background in teaching or related educational context.
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced and results-oriented culture.
- Experience setting clear goals for individuals and as well as a team.
- Confidence in reporting on achievements and challenges faced in the team to team members.
- Strong ability to interpret data in order to understand school needs and develop schools insights.
- Passionate commitment to providing quality customer service.
- Willingness to learn and develop a deep understand of our products.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel frequently to client sites nationally and internationally at least 20% of your time.
- 25 days holiday
- A Macbook Air
- Free breakfast in the office
- 24/7 access to speak to a GP
- Regular events with a fun-loving team
- Choice of music all day long in the office (we welcome all tastes!)
- Enjoy coming in every day, see the impact of your own work, and know that youre making a positive difference
Other recent jobs in Leeds