Help Desk AdministratorCompany:
Total Facilities Recruitment Location:
My client is a large Facilities Maintenance Company who is looking to recruit an experience Helpdesk Administrator on a Temporary role in Leeds. The successful candidate will be a well presented professional individual. Previous experience within a facilities/building maintenance company is essential environment. The successful will need to be immediately available and able to commit to this contract. Potential Perm opportunity for the right person. Responsibilities will include:
- Allocating Engineers jobs and schedules.
- Liaising with clients and suppliers.
- Logging emergency calls and closing down jobs when complete.
- To assist with the control of all financial and commercial aspects of contracts
- To assist in the production of supporting financial information.
- To maintain and update both manual and computer records.
- To prepare and issue predefined reports, which form part of the contract and customer requirement
- Liaise closely with the site team and head office, ensuring accurate processing of quotations, purchase orders, invoices, time sheets and holiday records.
- To undertake general office duties relating to the contract including:
- Correspondence and filing
- Minutes of meetings
- Preparation of reports and documentation
- Updating of electronic records
- Material ordering and administration
- Subcontractors administration
- Production of valuations and presentation of results
- Quote logging and processing
- Collating timesheets from engineers, chasing and checking quality of data
- Contract set-up (PPM / System support)
- Application billing preparation
- Contract escalation process
- To enable full auditable trails with for example but not limited to Invoices, timesheets, material orders and goods received notes.
- To be responsible for the commercial support on the contract through to final account.
- Cover help desk duties when required.
- Must be client facing
- Must be immediately available
- Previous Contract Admin / Helpdesk experience is required
- You will need to be confident on the phone and also of smart appearance as the role will involve customer meetings
Other recent jobs in Leeds