BCL Legal Location:
This big brand international firm, tier one for employment law in the region, is looking to recruit a junior employment solicitor to join the team in Leeds.
- High ranked across all legal directories
- particular expertise across the higher education, financial services and retail sectors, but also with a wider sector spread
- They deal with all the usual contentious and non-contentious respondent employment matters
- Also regularly advise clients on such matters as cross border consultation, benefit redesign exercises and global mobility, as well as senior executive and board room issues
- On the contentious side, there´s Employment Tribunal and High Court litigation as well as investigations work supporting the Regulatory team
- On the strategic advisory side there´s global change management exercises, reward philosophy projects and gender pay gap audits.
Who are they looking for?
- An associate level solicitor, either coming up to qualification in the next couple of months, or with up to two or three years´ PQE
- Someone who has gained experience across a good range of the areas of contentious and non-contentious respondent work covered by the team
- Likely to come from another international firm, or other large or medium commercial firm, or possibly in-house if you have the right range of experience
- A solid academic profile is also important, as the work is often complex and academically challenging.
In return, you can enjoy a truly diverse range of work and some genuinely interesting projects, acting on behalf of major household name clients, coupled with a top of the market salary package.
If you´re interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn´t quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Other recent jobs in Leeds