Defendant Personal Injury SolicitorCompany:
BCL Legal Location:
- Long established boutique law firm
- Acting solely for the travel industry
- Established for a number of years based in the heart of Leeds City Centre
- Easily commutable in close proximity to Leeds train station
- The Role:
- You will be defending a variety of claims from sickness and illness claims to serious/catastrophic injury on behalf of a wide range of businesses operating in the travel sector
- Clients include tour operators, cruise lines, online travel agents, accommodation only and villa specialists, destination management companies, hotels, flight brokers and trade bodies
- Professional development is actively encouraged
- You will handling a varied caseload within a small and collaborative team
- You will be a qualified personal injury solicitor with experience handling your own files ideally in a defendant role
- You will mostly be a newly qualified NQ Solicitor or have up to two years PQE
- Due to the nature of the work these claims are fiercely defended so litigation experience is essential
- Solicitors with claimant litigation experience will also be considered
- This is a great opportunity to obtain further experience within a niche and extremely interesting and busy area of law
- Competitive Salary
- Development and progression opportunities
If you´re interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn´t quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Other recent jobs in Leeds