This role provides you with an excellent opportunity to join Mazars in an entry level role giving you access to all our Service Lines and Strategic Markets allowing you to gain a wealth of experience within a leading professional services organisation. We have a number of professional training qualification programmes and previous post holders have gone on to secure training contracts within the Firm.
Working as part of the Office Administration Team to provide seamless, effective and proactive administrative support. To continually seek ways to make full use of technology to improve processes and efficiency. To promote agile ways of working and reduce reliance on paper.
- Working as part of the Office Administration Team, prepare, format and amend documents as required ensuring that documents are produced in compliance with the firms house style, to include letters, reports, presentations and accounts, making full use of standard templates and Adobe Sign
- Provide administrative support as required by the Administration Team Leader to assist with:
- Diary management
- Travel management
- Data inputting on client relationship management system (Sugar)
- Scanning & distributing post
- Various other office administration duties as directed by the Administration Team Leader
- Working as an agile team, providing Reception and holiday cover and deputising for other roles as needed
- Work within agreed standard ways of working and key performance indicators
- Constantly seek to improve processes and find ways to work in a paperless environment
- Champion agile working, including within the administrative support function
- A team player
- Flexible with the ability to work effectively under pressure and manage conflicting priorities, effectively managing expectations when required
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective communication skills, both spoken and written
- A positive, proactive approach
- Takes a pragmatic approach to resolving situations, using own initiative where appropriate
- Advanced MS Office skills (specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Some recent evidence of administration training or experience
- Excellent client service skills
- Friendly and approachable personality.
- Possess a confident, professional approach to tasks
- Demonstrates a high level of commitment and is able to work in a busy environment. Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure when necessary to deliver to tight deadlines
- Must have a flexible attitude to working, and possess a willingness to work as part of a team
Agile Working at Mazars
Agile working means empowering you and trusting you. Empowering you to work where, when and how you choose. And trusting you to make the right choices for Mazars, your team and yourself to deliver the best outcome for the client.
Within the administrative support function, there will understandably be a requirement for a presence within the office. This will need to be managed in order to ensure that an appropriate level of cover is maintained at all times to meet the needs of the firm, team and clients.
Please CLICK HERE to download our benefits booklet
Please CLICK HERE to download the job description.
Mazars is all about people we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. As an international firm with strong European roots, we are a melting pot of different cultures and disciplines. Diversity is one of our main strengths.
We are an international, integrated, transparent and independent organisation specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services. The Group has a presence over 75 countries and draws on the expertise of 17,000 professionals.
We all work within a culture of high support and high challenge at Mazars. We are not afraid to take on new and greater responsibilities. But we do this through encouragement not pressure and competition.
Mazars LLP is an equal opportunities employer and all applications received by the firm will be considered by the firm on the basis of their merit alone and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of background. All offers of employment will be conditional on the candidate having/securing the right to work in the UK and providing the firm with evidence of that right (as required by the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006) prior to employment commencing.