Quality Support Manager (7) - Quality - Health EduCompany:
Health Education England Location:
In order to deliver high quality patient care, the quality of the education and training of the present and future health workforce must be effectively managed and monitored to ensure that it is of the highest standard and that it continually improves.
The post holder will be responsible for managing multiple projects/initiatives to support the objectives of the quality team including: -
- Managing the processes relating to Learner Satisfaction Surveys
- Managing the processes relating to the sharing of patient safety and undermining concerns
- Line manage and develop the teams Quality Administrators
- Manage and/or contribute to financial performance and target delivery
- Manage delegate budgets
- Contribute to the business planning process
The post-holder will ensure that all relevant regulatory requirements and standards are adhered to. This will require a good level of knowledge of ongoing and general issues within healthcare training and will require an innovative and proactive approach to problem solving.
The post-holder will develop partnerships with stakeholders and regulators and lead on or contribute to projects and work streams as required. The post will be based in either our Sheffield, Hull or Leeds offices and will include travel throughout the region.
Please note that internal applicants at risk of redundancy will be given priority consideration, internal applicants will be considered at second stage, followed by all other applicants.
Other recent jobs in Leeds