Part Time ReceptionistCompany:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join EYs Receptionist Team in Leeds This is a part time opportunity working Thursday and Friday on either 07:30 16:00 or 09:30 18:00 shift.
The role of the Receptionist is to provide the highest levels of customer care and service to all clients, partners and a EY employees in line with agreed service level agreements and procedures. We aim to make the clients first impression a positive and lasting one.
Your key responsibilities
- To provide a warm courteous and prompt welcome on arrival for all visitors at the reception desk
- To handle all incoming telephone calls / enquiries promptly giving a warm, courteous welcome and using the agreed salutation.
- To provide assistance for meeting room bookings as required and to liaise with relevant parties to ensure the delivery of a professional service.
- To liaise and communicate with other team members and other service departments in a clear and timely manner to ensure service delivery and team work.
- To carry out regular checks of the meeting rooms on site to ensure correct set up and readiness for client use, including rearranging furniture and room layouts as required.
Skills and attributes for success
- To maintain an organised and tidy work area this is to include the front desk, seating area, meeting rooms and the pantry.
- To anticipate client needs, follow up with requests and ensure the client expectations are not only met but exceeded
- To ensure that visitor and client arrivals are communicated to the relevant people promptly and that the visitor is either met or escorted to the relevant room in a timely fashion.
- To ensure that waiting visitors are kept informed of any delays and to ensure client comfort
- To replenish meeting rooms, as required, with pads, pens and pencils
- To ensure that all required hospitality is served promptly and to the highest standards.
- To ensure all audio visual equipment is working and provide support when required
- To collate all reception and hospitality statistics and forward to the Regional Manager on a weekly basis
- To maintain appropriate stationery stocks in the reception area
Health and Safety
- To always work in a safe manner and report any hazards to the local WPC and/or Regional Workplace Manager immediately.
- To follow all Health and Safety instructions as directed by either the local WPC or Regional Workplace Manager
- To attend all statutory Health and Safety training
- To ensure all catering and fridge temperatures are appropriately tested/recorded to comply with statutory legislation.
- To liaise with the trained first aider if a visitor should fall ill or have an accident and ensure all the relevant paperwork is completed for EY.
- To report incidents to the local WPC and/or Regional Front of House Workplace Manager and/or building security as appropriate
- To ensure the building reception has a list of all visitors due to arrive each day and booked car park spaces.
- To ensure all procedures are followed for recording EY staff visiting from another office in the UK or an overseas office
- To ensure all client and visitor passes are both issued and collected
- Support EYs environmental initiatives
- Ensure best practice for waste and energy savings are followed
- Fully support the implementation and ongoing requirements of EY´s ISO standards.
- Ensure all areas of AWS are compliant with relevant policies and procedures, and where appropriate, actively contribute to continuous improvement programmes
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, were using the finance products, expertise and systems weve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, well make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Job Type: Part-time
Other recent jobs in Leeds