Front Of House ReceptionistCompany:
San Carlo Location:
We are looking for a person who has a passion for customer service, an outgoing personality and a big smile. Dynamic, honest, reliable, presentable person required to join our reception team in a busy restaurant.
You must be passionate to work in a busy environment.
Your duties will include:
- dealing with reservations / cancellations by phone or in person
- managing the diary
- preparing bills and taking payments
- cash handling
- serving customers
- assisting administrator with office duties
Hours and Environment
Youll be required to work 40-45 hours a week during restaurant opening hours, including late evenings.
You will work at the reception desk.
Full training and support will be provided to the right candidate.
- Have exceptional organisational skills and an eye for details
- Have previous experience working at the reception desk at the restaurant
- Be efficient on carrying on administration tasks
- Be dynamic and must have previous experience in the hospitality industry
- Be pleasant, helpful and enjoy dealing with people
- Think quickly and professionally to solve a variety of problems
- Be able to multi-task
If you think you are right for this position please email us your CV.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hospitality: 2 years
- Reception: 2 years
Other recent jobs in Leeds