Foods Safety And Quality AssistantCompany:
Start People Ltd Location:
Food Safety and Quality Assistant Manager require to work in a fast paced, dynamic food manufacturing business.
Basic salary up to £22k plus benefits
Excellent career development opportunities
- Responsible for meeting all applicable food regulations. Responsible for complying with the Food Safety standards (i.e. BRC, SQF).
- Responsible for sampling, testing (moisture, allergen and oil), and documentation of the Quality Management System (QMS) including procedures, records, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control.
- Works to maintain the safety, legality and quality of each food and the processes used in their manufacture.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding customer requirements. Works to reduce customer/consumer complaints for foods manufactured on site. Identifies and analyses trends to understand route causes.
- Reports food safety and quality issues to the Quality Manager.
- Identify and close out product non-conformance. Participates in daily food evaluation to identify possible defects.
- Selects food items for analysis at specified stages in the production process for evaluating compliance to specification.
- Able to perform pre-operational inspections and to report any concerns to the
- Conduct label reviews to ensure all legal requirements and specifications are met.
- Own and improve the product tractability system driving continuous improvement.
Apply today to be considered for this excellent opportunity
Other recent jobs in Leicester