BillSaveUK Ltd is a Leicester based business focusing on providing energy saving measures to new homes and domestic properties. We need to find a motivated, hardworking individual who wants to become an integral part of an innovative company. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing business providing services in the energy saving/housebuilding sector. The successful candidate will work alongside the General Counsel and dynamic senior team providing commercial legal solutions to the business within the areas of: Corporate, Commercial, Intellectual Property and brand management, Litigation, Consumer, Construction, Health and Safety.
The preferred candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Have strong technical legal competence, including analysis and problem-solving
- Have developed and organised work practices, and priority management
- Be motivated to assist the client in meeting their objectives
- Previous in-house experience is desirable
- Strong academic performance is desirable
- Experience in the construction sector is valued
- Applicants must be qualified to practice in the UK
- The provision of legal advice across multiple areas of law
- Assist in developing and maintaining BillSaveUKs position as a market leader
- Assist the business in building strong long-lasting relationships with customers and stakeholders alike
40 hours per week, working between the hours of 8.00 am and 6.00pm, Monday to Friday, with 1-hour unpaid break daily. Flexibility in working hours will be required.
This is a superb opportunity to join a unique business at an exciting and challenging time. To apply please forward your full CV and covering letter highlighting your experience Closing Date: Close of Business Friday 19 th January 2018
Other recent jobs in Leicester