Housekeeping Team LeaderCompany:
Leicester City Football Club Ltd Location:
Leicester City Football Club is seeking to recruit an experienced Housekeeping Team Leader to join their Operations team to assist the Housekeeping Manager with planning, organising and developing the Housekeeping operation at the King Power Stadium and Training Ground Facility; assuring the highest degree of cleaning and customer care is delivered at all times.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Housekeeping Manager. The main elements of the role are outlined below:
- Supervise the day to date activities of the Housekeeping Department to include a quality driven cleaning regime of all offices, concourses, seating areas, washrooms / toilets, executive suites, changing rooms, external areas and associated car parks.
- Deliver a pristine cleaning service.
- Assist with planning, organising and supervising team members to ensure the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Promote the maintenance of safe environment.
- Responsible for the efficient effective operation of the Housekeeping department in the absence of the Housekeeping Manager, ensuring high level standards of cleanliness is maintained.
- Polite and respectful with a clean and tidy appearance.
- Operate to a high degree of safety.
- Understand the value of customer care.
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times.
- Demonstrates honesty, integrity, reliability and the ability to ensure confidentiality at all time.
- Works within a team environment, co-operates with others, considers the needs of others and helps others to achieve objectives.
Ability to work autonomously on own initiative, pre-active in managing one´s own time, building an understanding of the internal and external environment in order to deliver work in a highly effective and professional manner. Location:
King Power Stadium and the Training Ground Facility, Leicester Contract Type:
If you feel, you have the qualities and experience we are looking for please apply by sending your CV, along with a covering letter detailing your salary expectations. Closing Date:
23rd February 2018
Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer.
Leicester City Football Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups and expects all staff to share this commitment.
A shortlist of suitable applicants will be compiled shortly after the closing date and successful candidates will be contacted about the interview process.
Other recent jobs in Leicester