Breakfast Catering AssistantCompany:
CH & Co Location:
Ampersand Breakfast Catering Assistant Leicester
CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Ampersand, an experienced player specialising in bespoke catering at some of the UK´s most iconic venues and visitors attractions. Main Responsibilities:
- We have an exciting new vacancy for a food and beverage breakfast assistant in Leicester, as part of our team you will be serving freshly prepared food in a hotel setting.
- The role involves delivering excellent customer service to guests and maintaining high standards both front and back of house.
- Full training will be given but the ability to learn quickly and adapt to the environment is a must. You will work 5 out of 7 days, to include weekends, 06.00-12.00 based on a 30 hour contract and overtime may be available.
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To ensure that all the unit standards, administration, payroll, cash control, stock control and security procedures are accurate and in accordance with CH&Co policies and procedures
- To report all accidents, breakages, losses, unsafe working conditions and any other irregularities
- To ensure a standard of personal and general cleanliness and hygiene.
- To ensure that point of sale materials are correct and descriptive menus accompany all dishes and adequately represent the dish they support.
- To strive to continually exceed Customer expectations and provide excellent customer care
- To report and where possible take action about customer or client complaints or complimentsTo be responsible for the preparation, service and presentation of food and beverages and other catering requests
- Provide cover in other areas if requiredTo undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by management Candidate Profile:
- To ensure you adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Company handbook
- To be a committed and motivated Team member focused on the delivery of CH&Co values
- To ensure you maximise selling opportunities by having full product knowledge of all items available
- To maintain a happy and helpful manner and attitude throughout your work.
- Be polite and courteous and help your colleaguesParticipate in staff meetings and training as required Desired Experience:
- Able to deliver and exceed client expectations
- Able to work on large teams
- Has experience of working in a similar environment
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Other recent jobs in Leicester