Paul Mitchell t/a Paul Mitchell Associates Location:
Our client, a Leicester based subsidiary of a US manufacturing business is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join this thriving business. Reporting directly to the site Financial Director, you will be "hands-on" in all elements of the sites´ financial accounting.
Responsibilities to include overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, cash book, VAT, weekly Profit & Loss accounts, reconciliations and financial analysis, treasury and costing functions. Responsibility for meeting the SOX control requirement for the business. Review of daily cash monitoring & cash flow forecast reports.
You will be supported in this role by a capable finance team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about improving processes, be someone who really wants to make a difference in a growing business. Ideally you will have experience of working within a manufacturing business and it would be beneficial (not essential) if you have had exposure to Sarbanes-Oxley. Candidates should be qualified in CIMA, ACCA or ACA. Qualifications and attributes:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA with a minimum of three years PQE.
- Enthusiastic & co-operative attitude.
- Statutory regulations relating to finance, VAT, wages and salaries.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills, teamwork and leadership skills.
- Previous costing experience preferable.
- Educated to a high standard preferably a degree in a relevant subject.
Other recent jobs in Leicester