Office Angels Location:
We have an exciting new position for a CAD Technician within the manufacturing sector based in Leicester.
As CAD Technician you will have CAD or CAM design experience. You will have a keen eye for detail, accuracy and a love of design.
You will use CAD / CAM systems to draw up designs to the correct dimensions in order to generate appropriate projections for customers and the warehouse. As a CAD or computer-aided design technician, you will use software to create design plans for buildings.
You could work in a wide range of industries from engineering and construction to manufacturing. A qualification of HNC, HND Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline is advantageous.
The working hours are Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm.
As CAD Technician you will need to:
- Be well experienced at using CAD / CAM
- Manufacturing experience beneficial but not necessary
- Have the ability to hit deadlines and maintain a positive work attitude
- Liaise with engineers / clients to gain information
- Use of configuration management systems
- Working knowledge of electrical drawings
- Scheduling orders and warehouse team
- Checking orders are processed efficiently and correlate adequately
- Team Player that is keen to progress
Essential for this role:
- Extensive IT knowledge
- Manufacturing experience
- Senior Excel user
- Full driving license
- Self disciplined
Once appointed as the CAD Technician you will receive a competitive salary, pension and free parking.
Whilst we´d love to get back to every applicant who applies for the role it isn´t always possible. So, if you haven´t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Other recent jobs in Leicester