General Office ManagerCompany:
SmartDry Ltd Location:
SmartDry is an innovative leader in the damp proofing industry within Europe and is looking to recruit a permanent, full time, Office Manager for their UK office to start immediately.
The Office Manager will be responsible for the overall administration of the UK operations.
Responsibilities and Duties
Marketing, Sales and Customer Contact
- Meet sales targets by devising strategies and efficiently using AdWords to create leads.
- Effective use of Google AdWords and traditional print advertising.
- Maintain and update the Customer Relationship Management software for customers and potential customers.
- Follow up leads and appointment confirmations.
- Development of invoices, quotations and reconciliation of these payments and invoices.
- Update, arrange and manage the calendars and travel times for Surveyors, Installation Teams and the Managing Director.
- Maintain physical inventory of supplies and materials as needed by the Installation Team.
- Manage other administrative duties (employee holiday calendars, supply shipments, etc)
- Maintain and document customer job details. (Installation forms, photos, guarantee certificates, etc)
Ad hoc projects as per the Managing Director
Qualifications and Skills
- You will have a min 3 years of previous experience in a similar customer facing role with administrative management responsibilities.
- Minimum of 3 years of previous experience in a similar customer facing role with managerial duties.
- Excellent phone etiquette and strong written and verbal communication.
- Efficient use of basic office software packages in either an Apple or PC environment. (WordProcessors, spreadsheets) and other CRM and Accounting software.
- Effective use of Google AdWords.
- Ability to quickly problem solve and take on required tasks as situations occur without losing focus on the general objective of the job.
- Self-motivated, independent and responsible.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the smooth and continued organisation of the UK office and maintain the best customer service possible.
- Native UK English skills.
£22,000 - £31,000 Salary + profit sharing
Holidays and pension
Growth and franchising opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £31,000.00 /year
- Leicester, Leicestershire
Other recent jobs in Leicester