Market Harborough (Commutable from Leicester, Corby, Kettering, Rugby, Northampton)
£35,000 - £50,000 + Pension + Bonus + Progression + Training Hours:
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Are you an Architectural Technician looking to join a company that specialise in a range of sectors, offering an interesting and varied role with exciting, bespoke design projects across the UK and Europe?
On offer is the chance to join a growing company with genuine progression opportunities as they seek to put a new management structure in place and continue to expand their broad blue-chip and public sector client base.
The company specialise in the residential, retail, education and healthcare sectors, and you would have the opportunity to visit customer sites across Europe as well as the UK.
This role would suit an Architectural Technician who is looking to expand their technical skillset and work with a varied scope of high-end projects. The Role:
- Produce drawings/designs for a range of projects on a range of projects for blue-chip clients across the UK
- Liaise with clients and contractors on projects to ensure the design process is carried out to requirements
- Carry out site surveys
- Architectural Technician who has worked in retail/residential/education/healthcare sector
- Proficient in 2D and 3D CAD software
- Looking to join a company with genuine progression opportunities
Architectural Technician, CAD Technician, Design, Senior Architectural Technician, 2D CAD, 3D CAD, Residential Design, Commercial Design, Construction, Market Harborough, Rugby, Corby, Northampton, East Midlands