Live In Care AssistantsCompany:
Agency / Flexible
Hourly Rate Bands
About the role
Interserve Healthcare is currently recruiting for Live in Care Assistants.
This exciting opportunity will allow Live In Care Assistants to meet a diverse range of people and work for a care provider that puts care at the heart of everything they do.
As a Live in Care Assistant you will be required to support with all elements of daily living such as personal care, food preparation, mobility or incontinence care and ensure medication needs are met. You may also help our clients to access the community, undertake shopping for them or help them to take part in their hobbies. Following skills & experience required:
- 6 months previous care experience
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- Caring and compassionate attitude
- Dedication to providing care of the highest standard
Other recent jobs in Leicester