Contact Centre Floor SupervisorCompany:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Floor Supervisor to coordinate the day to day activity of Leicestershire County Council´s busy and exciting Customer Service Centre. Working as part of the Service Delivery Team, you will be supervising task adherence as well as providing support, guidance and signposting to Customer Service Agents.
It is your role to make sure the daily service activity is aligned to the resource schedule, that the daily service is meeting and exceeding its service level agreements and that our customers are in receipt of the highest standards of customer service.
The Customer Service Centre receives in excess of 350,000 calls a year and 40,000 emails. We also undertake a range of administrative tasks to provide, where possible, an end to end service for our customers. ESSENTIAL REQUIRMENTS:
- Experience of working in a busy Customer Service Centre is a necessity, ideally with an understanding and experience of the day to day supervision of a multi-functional service centre.
- An ability to analyse and report on management information, alongside understanding the best way to effectively communicate service needs, is essential.
- You will need to be a self-motivated, highly efficient, with a commitment to getting the best out of people and ensuring customer excellence.
- You will be part of a busy team, so a strong work ethic is a key, with an ability to manage your workload effectively.
- You will have a passion for customer service and a commitment to exceeding service targets.
- You will need to have excellent IT skills, be a great communicator and have the ability to supervise people in order to get the best out of them.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you to discuss how your skills and experience align to the role.
Please see the Job Description / Person Specification which are attached further down on this page.
Other recent jobs in Leicester