Animal Recruiter Location:
Shelter Attendant required to work for Leicester based Animal Shelter, responsible for providing care for animals in the shelter. You will provide customer service over the phone and in person to the public enquiring about the services provided by the shelter.
Essential Job Functions
- Counsels owners who wish to surrender pets on alternative solutions to surrendering pet.
- Advises and responds to complex customer inquiries regarding services, laws and procedures related to sheltered animals and general animal welfare.
- Safely and humanely handles and houses animals.
- Provides customer service in person and over the phone to clients inquiring about the services provided by the shelter.
- Ensures the safety of animals and people at the shelter.
- Assists in unloading trucks, stocking shelter, and storing materials.
- Ensures animals are fed, watered, and cared for in the kennel.
- Cleans and sanitises kennel area, equipment, and outside areas of grounds.
- Maintains accurate inventory of animals, equipment, and supplies.
- May perform routine administrative duties.
- Performs related duties and fulfils responsibilities as required.
Other recent jobs in Leicester