Salary £ (DOE) + overtime + company van + benefits
Do you want to work for a fast-paced growing National company, with excellent career stability and progression prospects; where hard work is well rewarded? Then a job with AFI is for you.
AFI are currently recruiting for a site Co-ordinator covering the Manchester and Liverpool area for the Field Sales Department. The working hours are 08.00am until 17.30pm Main Purpose of the job.
- Responsible for identifying sub-contractors who have secured work on sites within the region at the earliest opportunity
- Responsible for distributing the leads to the relevant sales representative and ensuring they are chased to secure the work.
- Build relationships with the main contractor site management team which can be carried over onto future sites
- Identify opportunities for training
- For major projects over a certain value they will be assisted by the relevant sales representative for that region
- Performance will be measured on:
Number of leads passed
Number of customers that have been passed as a lead & converted into a trading customer
Number of machines on hire as a result of the leads passed
Number of site visits
- Open up opportunities for site inductions
- Use Barbour ABI website to ensure all sites are being covered and that we have a good forward vision of what sites are coming up to start date
- Compile accurate timescale for when contracts are due to be awarded and when the work will start on site
- Compile accurate records of which sub-contractors work for which main contractors allowing us to be talking to them at tender stage
- Work with all aspects of the business and cross sell at every opportunity.
You will report into the sales director and the North West Regional Manager. Whilst working alongside the field sales team and depot network.
AFI Group is a leading provider of access solutions, from the hire and purchase of access equipment, to accredited training and service / maintenance of machines. With a current network of 21 hire locations across the UK and over 5,000 machines, AFI has a strong emphasis on Health and Safety and is proud to hold various accreditations (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001, 5* Achilles BuildingConfidence, Gold RoSPA award to name a few). We offer an excellent benefits package:
--23 days holidays per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays.
--Inclusion in a monthly profit share scheme.
--An auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions.
--Death-in-Service benefit of 2 x salary.
--Healthcare Cash Plan.
--In addition we have invested in an excellent induction programme, and staff training (we currently hold a Gold Investors in People award).
Please note that we operate a 2 stage interview process and online testing to screen candidates.