Apprentice Premier Relationship BankerCompany:
- To provide an exceptional customer experience by providing excellent service, helping customers achieve their ambitions and meets their day to day banking needs
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of Premier customers as part of a virtual team, building meaningful customer relationships to help grow the business and strengthen the Barclays brand in the community while working collaboratively with other Barclays colleagues and living Barclays purpose and values.
Proactively welcome and complete financial reviews with customers of a virtual portfolio of Premier Core accounts, via outbound calling
- Reactively manage via inbound calls, collaborate with a group of other Premier Relationship Bankers, in line with the contact strategy to deliver strong relationships with your customers
- Confidently use all our channels (phone, text, chat ,video and message) to make self-initiated contact with customers, building meaningful relationships with customers by keeping in regular contact to help anticipate and plan for all their needs, and maintaining an extensive knowledge of our specialist areas.
- Creating moments that matter for our customers by ensuring they have a full understanding of our proposition, keeping short, medium and long term customer goals in mind to help them to make informed decisions and achieve their ambitions
- Identify when its appropriate to flag a customer circumstance to the appropriate specialist, collaborating with them to work as one team for the customer, ensuring the most appropriate customer outcome
- Guide customers to identify the Barclays digital offerings that most meet their personal needs and proactively build customer capability and confidence to use them effectively
- Creating exceptional customer experiences for everyday queries and complaint handling by taking responsibility and using all resources to proactively intercept and address customer issues efficiently and effectively. Knowing where to go to get support if the problem cannot be resolved immediately and taking action to prevent reoccurrence across wider Premier customer base
Job Type: Apprenticeship
- Customer Service: 9 years
Other recent jobs in Liverpool