CleanEvent Services Ltd Location:
- Managing between 10-20 people per night.
- Carry out Site Managers duties in accordance with job description, specification and Line Managers requirements.
- Comply with Health and Safety requirements at all times.
- Suggest improvements to service provision or management system whenever possible.
- Complete and manage operative working rotas to the labour budget, weekly and accurately and make the necessary amendments.
- When authorizing holiday request, adhere to all staff levels at all times following companys policies and procedures.
- Ensure all operatives working on site under CE have all relevant documentation and training documents completed before works commence at all times.
- Ensure all periodic cleans and also all contracts within the site are adhered to as per the schedule. Liaise with your Line Manager to arrange specialist cleaning if required.
- Ensure a monthly H&S audit is also completed and sent to your Line Manager and Health and safety manager.
- Ensure all timescales are meet at all times.
- Minimum of 2 years experience preferred in the cleaning industry within a similar role**
- Knowledge of cleaning processes and equipment.
- Able to understand margins and maximise profit at all times
- A practical and hands on attitude is essential
- Confident with Health and Safety and COSHH Regulations
- Highest quality standards and customer service are key to this individual
- Enjoys learning new aspects of the role and looking to progress within the Industry.
- A logical thinker, able to dissect and resolve problems that arise.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels both internal/external.
- Exceptional time keeping and attitude to flexibility.
- A smart and tidy appearance is required
- Willing to work 40 - 48 hours per week evenings and nights with some weekends included when necessary
- Physically fit to carry out general duties.
- A BICS or other cleaning qualification would also be an advantage.
- IOSH certificate is also a beneficial but not essential as training can be given.
- Excellent organisation skills is a must
- Ability to prioritise
- Able to deal with pressure
Other recent jobs in Liverpool