Sr Rep, Corporate ActionsCompany:
BNY Mellon Location:
Role Synopsis and Required Skills and Attributes
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritisation and time management required
- Client focussed with a willingness to understand and assist with client queries required
- Experience working in a financial services regulated environment desirable (Financial Conduct Authority, Central Bank of Ireland or the Jersey Financial Services Commission)
- Knowledge of equity markets, fixed income and foreign exchange desirable
- Willingness and desire to self-educate on Corporate Events
- Experience of reconciliations desirable
MyCareer Path Description and Position Summary
Responsible for performing mandatory and voluntary corporate action-related custody and accounting processing requirements such as dividend payments, reorganization/proxy, bond redemption, etc. Also responsible for managing and controlling high levels of risk and liability inherent in the various functions and for reconciliation activities, client reporting and proration on transactions.
Serves as the lead in supporting the execution of mandatory and voluntary corporate action-related custody and accounting processing.
MyCareer Path Primary Responsibilities
- Primarily responsible for reviewing the processing and maintaining voluntary and mandatory corporate actions and dividends on products.
- Support and complete client inquiries and requests. Often assists others with more complex requests.
- Reviews reconciliations of client holdings versus agent holdings to ensure accurate corporate action transaction processing; identifies opportunities for improvement and develops action plans for implementation.
- Audits event files for all relevant documentation and recordkeeping requirements; provides coaching and feedback to junior staff.
- Contributes to client conversion, release and continuous improvement activities.
- Provides knowledge and technical assistance, determining when the more complex problems should be referred to a supervisor or senior professional.
- No direct reports; may provide guidance to more junior staff.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Primary Location:
United Kingdom-Merseyside-Liverpool Job:
Operations Internal Jobcode:
Pershing-HR06431 Requisition Number:
Other recent jobs in Liverpool