Monday Thursday 08:30am 5:00pm and Friday 08:00am 4:00pm Locations: Liverpool, Purpose of the Role:
The main purpose of the role is to be a key member of the Regional Commercial Team in delivering profitability for the region through contractor procurement, cost planning and control, and general commercial input through the private development process. To understand, implement and adhere to SHEQ policy and strategy. Key Responsibilities:
1. Increase Trade Contractor Base 1.14 2. Identify new Trade Contractor Partners:
- Meet and explain the Homes
culture and all-risk packaging - Obtain prices on standard house types
on partnering agreement
3. 1.2 Improve relationships with existing Trade Contractors, resolve
issues that may arise and communicate requirements
4. 1.3 Negotiate prices on all non-standard house types.
5. 1.4 Implement group purchasing and subcontractor initiatives and carry
out periodic negotiations.
6. 2. All-risk Civil Engineering Procurement 7. 2.1 Tender for all risk Road, Sewers and Plot works:
- Negotiate best
value packages - Present for approval
8. 2.2 Procure land remediation subcontract packages. We offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader.
We also review our pay every year.
- Bonus Scheme Our annual bonus scheme is linked to team and company performance.
- Special offers for staff We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
- Trust We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
- Recognition We have a scheme to reward people who go the extra mile for our company.
- Development we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career