Trade Marketing CoordinatorCompany:
Charles Francis Cooper Location:
Trade Marketing Coordinator based in Liverpool
Salary is competitve
Established in 1975, this family-owned Group has become a leading housewares supplier of some of Britains best-known brands
Their headquarters are in Liverpool and they design and develop kitchen, dining and cookware products, and supply them nationally and internationally.
They are looking to appoint a U.S Trade Marketing Co-ordinator to their ever-expanding team. This is a key opportunity for a vibrant, creative and driven graduate (or equivalent) to work within the Marketing team.
Working alongside the Marketing Manager, to assist with their internal communications amongst staff and externally support the business customers and American agents.
- Create and circulate press releases to trade magazines across our brands on a monthly basis.
- Project manage development of all promotional literature with the Brand team and external printers including catalogues, POS, leaflets and sales sheets.
- Photograph, edit and cut out images for the trade site. Update and cleanse images from all sites.
- Write copy for news and events for the numerous consumer websites.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Marketing team to build sales promotions and product communication.
- Planning and participating in sales meetings, open weeks, trade shows and PR events.
- Working with external PR agencies to follow up on press launches, product placements in newspapers, magazines and on TV.
Skills and competencies
- Some working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft Office (i.e. PowerPoint, Word & Excel).
- Passionate about creating interesting marketing campaigns.
- Superb creative writing and design skills.
- Can multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ideally some experience of writing press releases for media contacts.
- Ideally some experience of Trade Marketing and working with print houses.
- Ability to create exciting digital mailers, targeted to different audiences.
- Possesses excellent language and proofreading skills.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining excellent working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Practices superior time management and takes ownership of projects.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Ideally an active interest in related topics such as design, homewares, food and fashion.
Degree in Business Studies or Marketing.
Some working experience in an office environment is ideal and hopefully within a marketing department.
(Charles Francis Cooper are acting as an employment agency)
Job Type: Full-time
Other recent jobs in Liverpool