Client On-boarding Assistant - Ssc - LiverpoolCompany:
BDO is looking to recruit an Assistant to join the Client Onboarding Hub within the Shared Service Centre in Liverpool. This will be a challenging and rewarding role where you will
- Learn about the services provided by an accountancy firm, the risks associated with those activities and how the firm manages those risks
- Get involved in the administration of the firms anti-money laundering (AML) management systems
- Deal with internal queries
- Provide support to the firms Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO), the deputy MLRO and the AML team
Responsibilities Administration support, responsible for:
- Client Identification (client ID)
o Carrying out electronic ID checks on request.
o Providing support to other administrators carrying out electronic checks.
o Responding to straightforward ID queries.
o Checking all appropriate client due diligence has been carried out prior to authorising the opening of a new project code on the firms financial systems.
o Advising the business on deficiencies which need to be resolved before client due diligence is considered complete.
o Maintaining records of client ID information.
o Maintaining a record of the dates on which client teams must review and revise client due diligence records at the intervals specified by the firms procedures.
- IT skills (A strong working knowledge of MS Office including Access, Outlook, Powerpoint, Internet)
- Well presented with a professional level of communication both verbal and written
- Good time management, organisation skills and the ability to prioritise
- Ability to use own initiative and take a flexible approach.
- Good telephone manner.
Our Agency Policy
BDO has a commitment to building relationships directly with candidates (and agencies) in our local markets and as such, we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. We work closely with our preferred suppliers to support us in sourcing quality candidates but we only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of the BDO Resourcing team. We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to BDO by any means other than through our recruitment portal. For any CVs which are submitted without instruction from the BDO Resourcing team, BDO reserves the right to contact and work directly with these candidates without payment of any agency fee.
Other recent jobs in Liverpool