Radisson Blu Liverpool Location:
Is BLU for you?
Are you shaken not stirred? We are looking for stylish individuals to mix up our martinis. If you say Yes I Can! here at the Radisson Blu Hotel, were looking for first class people just like you!
At Radisson Blu Hotel, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Our Bar Supervisors are very experienced, have a unique flare and are able to lead and inspire their team to create the Wow Factor for our guests.
With a splash of innovation, a shot of sophistication, a twist of engagement, we can create the perfect recipe. Key Responsibilities of Bar Supervisor:
Requirements of Bar Supervisor:
- Ensures that guests receive quality service at all times
- Achieves customer satisfaction and Food & Drink revenue goals by supervising Food & Drink team members.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of the food & drink menus
- Develops and recommends appropriate training and development to meet Hotel and departmental needs
- People developer/exporter
- A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member supervision
- A positive approach, excellent organisational skills, and a passion for producing high quality customer care.
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
- Clear thinker with excellent communication and creative abilities
The company embraces equality and diversity and will consider flexible approaches to working conditions where possible.
If you have the right blend, then serve it up on the rocks, because this is the job for you!
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/79375654
Other recent jobs in Liverpool