Senior Warehouse SupervisorCompany:
Cast UK Limited Location:
Our client, who is a leading 3rd party warehousing business, are looking for an ambitious, driven Senior Warehouse Supervisor to join their operation based in Liverpool. The focus of the role is to maximise the performance of the Warehouse and deliver budgeted customer and business objectives, providing leadership, motivation and team development. You will work a typical Mon- Friday, and oversee a team of team leaders and operatives. The business promotes a culture of development, and offer genuine progression and training opportunities. Main Responsibilities
- Delivery of Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Effective team leadership and management.
- Deliver a safe, secure, clean and fair work environment for team members.
- Ensure compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP´s).
- Responsible for all issues relating to Health & Safety.
- Translate, analyse and deliver customer needs through effective operations and high service levels.
- Maximise accuracy, productivity and space utilization
- Ensure daily / weekly workload planning and volume forecasting routines are accomplished (i.e. staffing, equipment, space)
- Project management.
- Continuous improvement
- HR management including disciplinary and grievance issues.
Other recent jobs in Liverpool