Care Assistants Challenging BehaviourCompany:
Social Care Direct Location:
I have a very unique opportunity for a NVQ 2/3 qualified Care Assistant based in Liverpool. I am working with a client who requires additional care/support at home, this is an opportunity to work one on one whilst working along side a team of experienced carers.
My client has severe behavioural difficulties, autism and is visually impaired so requires 24-hour care, this includes personal care and medication management.
You will be required to work shift patterns.
You will need to have experience of working with a similar client group previously. Duties:
- To work as a team member in responding to individual care needs over a 24-hr period
- To assist in the administration of medication
- To be involved in the preparation, cooking and serving of food
- To participate in care planning and assessment meeting physical, intellectual, social and emotional care needs of each resident. This will include dealing with behavioural difficulties, vulnerabilities, attending and involvement in reviews
- To carry out domestic duties as required to meet the daily needs of client
- To liaise with colleagues, relatives, carers
- To be responsible for Health and Safety, ensuring that all faults and hazards are reported to contribute to a safe environment. To participate in creating a suitable environment
All applicants must have
- Must have experience of working with a similar client group
- MAPA Training
- NVQ level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
£9.00 per hour + an enhanced flat rate for sleep in shifts
If the opportunities are of interest please click apply below with an updated CV
Other recent jobs in Liverpool