The Recruitment Pool Location:
The Rec Pool Education Supply Agency are looking for Teaching Assistants with experience of working with pupils of both Primary and Secondary age.
We can offer day to day supply, short and long term roles, as well as the chance of a permanent position.
The ideal candidates will have excellent behaviour management techniques, as well as being resilient, flexible and reliable.
We will require you to:
- Have at least 6 months experience working with children
- Be able to provide reference details for the last 2 years
- Be able to demonstrate effective classroom management to meet school standard behaviour policies
- Be able to build good rapport with both students and staff
- Have a transferable DBS or be willing to apply for a new one
- Provide full working history
- Be able to work for last minute positions
In return, we can offer you:
- Support from our experienced dedicated consultants
- Excellent rates of pay and paid weekly
- A variety of schools throughout Merseyside
- CPD programmes to enhance learning
- Optional employment benefit package to include high street vouchers/childcare vouchers
For more information or a confidential chat, please call and ask for John or Susanne in Education, or submit your CV now.
Other recent jobs in Liverpool